Archive for the 'c. Exercises' Category
Give these directions to your Japanese friend, who wants to go to the supermarket.
- Go straight on as far as the junction.
- Turn left.
- Cross the road at the post office.
- The supermarket is next to the station.
WJEC Topic 4 Oral 2007
A Japanese businessman stops you and asks you the way to the Kyooto Hotel. Give these directions in Japanese.
- Go straight on as far as the bus stop.
- Cross the road.
- Turn right at the bank.
- The hotel is on the left.
WJEC Topic 4 Oral 2006
Comments Off on Giving direction (Speaking)