These Kanji are for GCSE but they be useful for everyone who would like to learn Kanji. You can print it out, glue it and cut them to use as flashcards.
This set includes the old specification Kanji and the Kanji which I use to explain the GCSE Kanji.
The followings are matched lessons on Quizlet. So that you can learn them on PC or iPhone/iPod touch as well.
A sample Quizlet of Lesson 01: You can hear the sounds as well if you click the sound icon…
When you do the tests on Quizlet, please tick “Stuff in parentheses” so that your answer should become only Hiragana parts.
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 01 (Numbers etc) Flashcard page 1-5, Booklet p.3-9
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 02 (Nature, People 1 and Time 1) Flashcard page 5-9, Booklet p. 10-14
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 03 (Time 2) Flashcard page 9-10, Booklet p.15-16
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 04 (School Life 1) Flashcard page 11-12, Booklet p. 23-26
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 05 (Positions) Flashcard page 12-13, Booklet p.27-28
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 06 (Body Parts 1) Flashcard page 14-15, Booklet 29-30
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 07 (Verbs 1) Flashcard page 15-19, Booklet p. 30-36
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 08 (Time 3 pm/am, next, last week etc) Flashcard page 22, Booklet p.17-18
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 09 (Directions) Flashcard page 23-24, Booklet p. 40-41
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 10 (Adjectives 1) Flashcard page 24-25, Booklet p. 42-44
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 11 (Adjective 2 Colours) Flashcard page 27, Booklet p. 46-50
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 12 (Verb 2) Flashcard page 19-22, Booklet p.37-39
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 13 (Adjectives 3) Flashcard page 26, Booklet p.45
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 14 (Seasons and Nature) Flashcard page 28-29, Booklet p.51-53
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 15 (Electricity, transportation etc) Flashcard page 30, Booklet p. 54
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 16 (School Subjects 1) Flashcard page 31-32, Booklet p.55-58
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 17 (School Subjects 2 and hobbies) Flashcard page 33-34, Booklet p. 59-61
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 18 (Name etc) Flashcard page 36-39, Booklet p. 62-63
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 19 (Family and People 2) Flashcard age 36-37, Booklet p. 64-67
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 20 (Animals) Flashcard page 37-38, Booklet p. 68-72
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 21 (Time 3 and foods) Flashcard page 39-41, Booklet p.19-22
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 22 (Traveling and geography) Flashcard page 41-43, Booklet p. 74-78
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 23 (Places) Flashcard page 44-47, Booklet p.79-84
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 24 (Japanese people and places names)
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 20 (All verbs)
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 21 (All adjectives)
- GCSE Kanji Lesson 22 (All Time expressions)
Revisions for the exam
GCSE Essential Kanji in Flashcardsexchange (You can choose which Kanji to learn)
For GCSE Vocabulary lists, please go to GCSE Vocabulary Lists, Quizzes and Flashcards
If you have an iPhone or iPod touch, you can use various apps to use Quizlet and flashcardexhange lists to do quizzes on your iPhone and iPod. Or you can print out your flashcards there, too.
For in stance, I usually recommend a free app callediReview Flashcards to my students to use my Quizlet lists but there are many applications which can deal with Quizlet sets.
Type in Quiz
True or False
Multiple choices quizzes either with an image or not.
You also need to install the following font to see the fonts. tasakai_lig.ttf
- WJEC topic 3 (Daily Life) Kanji Practices
- Specification for the Edexcel Advanced GCE in Japanese from 2009
- JP01 KanjiBooklet 1
- Kanji Sudoku (mobilephone)
- WJEC Topic 3 Kanji Cards for Card Games
- GCSE Kanji List
- Year 9 Exam Kanji Exercises
- Edexcel Advanced Subsidiary GCE in Japanese Specification from June 2009
- Kanji Look and Learn
- Japapanese GCSE Specification from June 2010/11
- GCSE All 200 Kanji List Old Specification (-2010)
- Kanji Sudoku (on computer)
2 responses so far