Archive for the 'e. WJEC Topic 4' Category
WJEC Specification (for Students)
WJEC Topic 4 2007 Papers
Comments Off on WJEC Topic 4 2007 Papers
WJEC Topic 4
- Socializing (Going out) (link)
- Finding the way (link)
Giving direction 2 (Speaking)
Give these directions to your Japanese friend, who wants to go to the supermarket.
- Go straight on as far as the junction.
- Turn left.
- Cross the road at the post office.
- The supermarket is next to the station.
WJEC Topic 4 Oral 2007
Giving direction (Speaking)
A Japanese businessman stops you and asks you the way to the Kyooto Hotel. Give these directions in Japanese.
- Go straight on as far as the bus stop.
- Cross the road.
- Turn right at the bank.
- The hotel is on the left.
WJEC Topic 4 Oral 2006
Comments Off on Giving direction (Speaking)