GCSE Japanese Vocabulary Lists, Quizzes and Flashcards on iPhone/iPod touch or PC
The followings are Vocabulary Lists
For GCSE Kanji list go to:GCSE Kanji Lists, Quizzes and Flashcards
If you have an iPhone or iPod touch, you can use various apps to use Quzlet and flashcardexhange list to do quizzes on your iPhone and iPod. Or you can print out your flashcards there, too.
For in stance, I use app called iReview and using my Quizzlet lists .
Type in Quiz
True or False
Multiple choices quizzes either with an image or not.
GCSE ProVoc file (Macintosh Software file) You have to download the software at: http://www.arizona-software.ch/provoc/download.html
You also need to install the following font to see the fonts. tasakai_lig.ttf
- Edexcel Japanese GCSE Past Papers [Protected] (pdf)
- Japanese GCSE Exercises
- List of GCSE Japanese Structures by JFLLC
- Japanese GCSE Vocabulary List Aiueo
- Japanese GCSE Resources
- Hiragana 3 (Ra-Zo) 18 letters
- FlashcardExchange My sets (vocabulary)
- Japapanese GCSE Specification from June 2010/11
- FlashcardExchange WJEC Topic 1 vocabulary set
- GCSE Grammar/Structures from GCSE Japanese 2010
- Japanese House Game
One response so far
[…] For GCSE Vocabulary lists, please see GCSE Vocabulary Lists […]