iFlash is a flashcard software for Mac. There are wonderful free decks for Japanese learning in iFlash Deck Library such as Japanese dictionary, Nina no Nihongo, Japanese Proficiency Test L1-4 , Genki, 250 Essential Kanji etc. Plus Using the built-in iPod export, you can study any time anywhere with your iPod! (To download and to find out more about iFlash to click here.)
My Decks will be soon ready to download from the the iFlash Deck Library.
Hiragana with sound files
Katakana with sound files
OCR (1-4) with sound files
WJEC with sound files [iPod folder to download]
Japanese for Busy People with sound files
To see the video, please click the play button.
iFlash is a wonderful study aid which help
you memorize anything. It is especially effective with languages. I
highly recommend to use. You can also study vocabulary with your iPod anywhere, too! To see more details to click here.
5. 1 iFlash Decks with sounds files
iFlash is a wonderful study aid and I highly recommend to use. You can study vocabulary with your iPod anywhere, too!
For Mac user only.You need to download iFlash first to use this.
1. Introduction, family, jobs, hobbies and sports with sound
files [Download (5MB)]
2. Japanese for Busy People submitted by me is available
at deck library.
- Edexcel Japanese GCSE Past Papers [Protected] (pdf)
- My family (Speaking or Writing)
- Suzuki-san no gokazoku (Song)
- My Year 9 Classsroom at Quia
- Kyokasho Font and Kaisho Font
- Twitter Weekly Updates for 2010-04-25
- Categories Memo for downloaded files
- WordPress インストール方法 メモ
- Year 9 End of the year Exam
- My father (Listening)
- Japanese for Young People L01-05 Battleship
- Post Levels (Plugin)
No responses yet