You got tickets which you would like to go with your friends. You called your friend to invite him/her, but unfortunately, she/he is not in. Please leave a message on the answering.
Your telephone message should include:
- Greet (on telephone)
- Tell that you got tickets for (choice of your own.)
- Tell the details, such as the date, time and the place etc.
- Invite him / her.
- Suggest a suitable time and place to meet.
Here is the answering phone message and a sample.
- Invite friends 2 (Speaking)
- Invite friends (Speaking)
- Buying concert tickets (Speaking)
- Buying cinema tickets (Speaking)
- Japanese GCSE Exercises
- Topic 2 GCSE Speaking (Oral) -Education, training and employment
- In the UK and Abroad – GCSE Speaking Practices
- Topic 4 GCSE Speaking – Media, Entertainment and Youth Culture
- Topic 3 GCSE Speaking – House, Home and Daily Routine
- Topic 1 GCSE Speaking (Oral) – In the UK and Abroad
- Topic 5 GCSE Speaking (Oral) – Social Activites, Fitness & Health
One response so far