Please write your last holiday in Hiragana, using Kanji to write numbers and where you can.
-Where you went
-How you got there (transportation)
-What ate for breakfast
-What you did
-How it was (fun, boring, beautiful etc.)
Please leave your answer as comments.
If you cannot input Japanese, please input Japanese here.
- My typical day (Writing)
- Last weekend or holiday (Speaking)
- WJEC Topic 3
- WJEC Topic 3 Kanji Cards for Card Games
- WJEC topic 3 (Daily Life) Kanji Practices
- My school / job (Speaking)
- My summer holiday (Reading)
- My family – Writing and Reading
- Holiday (Listening)
- Sentence builder – Writing
- Shiritori Quiz – Writing
No responses yet