Rakubiki Jisho (DS dictionary)
Rakubiki [ 33:15 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (361)
With this Dictionary, you can find the Kanji simply by writing them! So, you do not have to know how to read or stoke number to check up. Just simply imitate it and it will tell you the meaning.
The following is demonstration.
When you type “Hiragana” it can pronounce it for you.
- Kakitori-kun かきとりくん (DS Game)
- GCSE Kanji learn with flashcards, PC or iPhone/iPod
- アンパンマンとあそぼ あいうえお教室
- Year 9 Exam Kanji Exercises
- Hiragana Aqua Draw Practice Sheet ひらがな 水かき練習
- Hiragana Dices ひらがな サイコロ
- Flash Hiragana Table
- JP01 KanjiBooklet 1
- Kanji Look and Learn
- GCSE Kanji List
- Kanji Sudoku (mobilephone)
One response so far
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!